Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our New House

Jake and I moved into a townhouse a couple weeks ago. Its three bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is an awesome clubhouse with an indoor pool (let me know when you want to go swimming!) and a fitness center. These are some of my other favorite things about it.


I love the size of our kitchen. I have pulled everything out of boxes and there is still tons of room. I also love having the bar for another place to eat.









The closet in the master bedroom is what really sold us. I am not exactly born organized so this really helps!







We had originally thought about buying a Condo but I am so glad we got this one because we love our backyard. It is fenced in and there are two garden plots. I am so excited to grow things this summer.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Neat! I'm so happy for you guys! Which city is it in? It looks really nice, I love closet organizers too.