Sunday, January 27, 2008

This Is More Like It!


We let Hannah try out the front seat for a change. You can tell she loved it. I had no idea how much she has been watching me while I drive. She knew exactly what to do! She turned the steering wheel, pulled on the stick, messed with the windows and vents, and even played with the radio!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Adorable! I'm so glad you guys are blogging! I LOVE the new place! Do you need any help painting?

Unknown said...

I saw your email on Jeffs account about your blog its so cute by the way and I just started one too. The address is www.bulloughsblog.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Oh, Hannah is so darling! That's so cute how she had so much fun being the driver!

Kristen said...

Wow your blog is so cute. I can't believe how big Hannah is. She is such a doll. We miss seeing you guys. Your house looks so cute. We need to get together sometime. It really does sound like Jake and Nate need to talk about the Presidential campaign. It is getting so crazy. I am just hoping for a miracle....that Romney somehow can win! This is going to be so much fun blogging!

Holly said...

Hi Sarah! Long long time no see.
I found your blog off of Sharyn's. Your little girl is adorable.
We blog too! jeremyandhollydoc.blogspot.com