
Up until now I wasn't a fan of Brooke...But last night I thought she stole the show. I don't think she has the best voice but I thought her performance was the most well put together and most fun to watch (although, I have to admit, I am about as far from an expert as you can get). I hope she makes it through tonight!

2 comments:
I totally agree! I wasn't either till last night! And I found out that she is LDS as well. I didn't know that till Jonice told me. It makes sense since she is always modest. And her embarrassing church story and She is from mesa. So I hope the 2 Mormons make it to the final 2!
I love her, too. She has kind of a different voice, which I like. Yeah, we're still in Wymount--16E. I think BYU should give rent discounts to tennants who have lived here more than three years (as a sympathy thing!).
Post a Comment