Saturday, April 12, 2008

Puppy Love



Dani brought her new puppy over to show Hannah. You can tell that Hannah absolutely loved it!Try to ignore that Hannah's hair is a mess and she has a big hole in her pants. I promise I am not neglecting her! After they played for a while they were both totally exhaused! Hannah and the puppy both had to lay down and rest.

7 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

Hannah is just way too cute!! I'm glad she enjoyed the puppy so much. What a fun girl!!

Tom and Alison said...

That makes me excited to have kids... and puppies...

Unknown said...

I love that she scared the puppy and it tried to hide under the TV!! Your little girl is so funny!

Whitney said...

Cute! I really miss Hannah and was hoping to get to see her. Thanks for the great shower. It was fun. I think Mel had a good time. You really don't seem like the kind of person who would let a dog run around on her carpet! I know I never would!

LuLu said...

I must be a crazy Grandma...but I have watched this at least 25 times. I still laugh. I love when the puppy and Hannah bark at each other. So CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness the puppy is adorable and so is Hannah. We're excited for those times to come.

LuLu said...

I had a bad day today...so I just watch this video and it cheers me up. Thanks.