I love the way she says "Utah", although I'm personally still holding off on deciding who I'm voting for until I know that a Dan Quayle / Brook Shields ticket is not an option.
I love California. I grew up in Phoenix. -Dan Quayle
Smoking kills, and if you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life. -Brooke Shields
That is so awesome. I can't believe how well she can talk. It's been so long since I've seen you, I didn't even recognize your voice on the video, either. I have a video kind of like this I was going to post...well, no, it's not like it and it's not funny. Just shows what Levi knows. That's a good idea to teach her all those facts.
11 comments:
Go Obama! I like it! I need to teach my kids to say that! She is just so cute!
Jenn
okay that was hilarious! She is REALLY talking a lot! I had no idea! What a cutie.
I love the way she says "Utah", although I'm personally still holding off on deciding who I'm voting for until I know that a Dan Quayle / Brook Shields ticket is not an option.
I love California. I grew up in Phoenix.
-Dan Quayle
Smoking kills, and if you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.
-Brooke Shields
Brooke is totally right...
-Tom
Justin also wanted to see it...he was laughing SO HARD!
I am still cracking up:) that is so funny. I wish my video cam would work.
That is so awesome. I can't believe how well she can talk. It's been so long since I've seen you, I didn't even recognize your voice on the video, either. I have a video kind of like this I was going to post...well, no, it's not like it and it's not funny. Just shows what Levi knows. That's a good idea to teach her all those facts.
oh my gosh! I loved it! I will probably watch it like 7 more times today! She is so smart!
Oh Hannah, you are so funny! And cute, and smart, and just so squeezable!
Ha ha!! Sure that wasn't a political statement-wink wink! She is so adorable!
that totally cracked me up! she is getting so big.
that is TOO cute!! she is getting so big!
Post a Comment