We're glad that Hannah turned out SO cute - and not like the freak-child that was predicted on that site... but hey, we don't know what Hannah's brothers and sisters will look like yet... j/k.
I think your Hannah is so cute..and spunky from the videos. I've always been curious about what they think our baby would look like..but I'm too scared to try.
5 comments:
We're glad that Hannah turned out SO cute - and not like the freak-child that was predicted on that site... but hey, we don't know what Hannah's brothers and sisters will look like yet... j/k.
-Tom and Ali
I think your Hannah is so cute..and spunky from the videos. I've always been curious about what they think our baby would look like..but I'm too scared to try.
Hannah is a doll- maybe the website doesn't make kids that cute, so they had to do the best they could; whew.
IT looks more like a boy then a girl. Hannah is the cutest! I love that picture
That's funny! Hannah is SO much cuter than their prediction.
Post a Comment