Hannah and I just got back from a trip to Bear Lake with my family. We had so much fun! Hannah loved playing in the water and in the sand. My dad brought his sail boat and we gave Hannah a ride. I even took it out on my own for the first time. We had fun playing games and just relaxing!This is a video of Hannah and her cousin Katie Playing ring around the rosie. Hannah didn't bite at all this week. I am so proud of her!
Fun! I've never been to bear lake. We haven't been to the beach out here, either. Is that your sail boat? NO, we don't have housing. I check everyday. Wymount is a pain. We're also looking off campus. I should have just lowered the sublease even more (we lowered it $650 for the summer). Oh well.
Hannah is so stinkin cute she kills me! I love watching all the video clips of her especially that Obama one that was so funny.I have actually only been to that farm twice but jess and some of the other wives go all the time I think they mostly go for the cute pictures.
How fun! So Hannah's biting too? I can't imagine Benjo going a day let alone a week without gnawing on someone `= }. What's your secret? H is sooo beautiful. I saw her photos on Melynda's website. What a babe!
7 comments:
Fun! I've never been to bear lake. We haven't been to the beach out here, either. Is that your sail boat? NO, we don't have housing. I check everyday. Wymount is a pain. We're also looking off campus. I should have just lowered the sublease even more (we lowered it $650 for the summer). Oh well.
Hannah is so stinkin cute she kills me! I love watching all the video clips of her especially that Obama one that was so funny.I have actually only been to that farm twice but jess and some of the other wives go all the time I think they mostly go for the cute pictures.
How fun! So Hannah's biting too? I can't imagine Benjo going a day let alone a week without gnawing on someone `= }. What's your secret?
H is sooo beautiful. I saw her photos on Melynda's website. What a babe!
Hannah looks so cute in her water wings and pink floatie tube, and we love the video of her doing Ring Around The Rosies.
Ali & Tom
It looks like a blast! I am so jealous! I wish we could have been there too.
I can't believe you said that a trip with a toddler was relaxing. Our trips are far from that, but I am sure it was fun.
I remember how much fun Bear Lake was with the Grub Girls!! Looks like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment