Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hannah's Favorite Quote

"No Hit! Go time out!"
And then she always points.

She says this over and over and over...I wonder who she is quoting ;)

7 comments:

Erin said...

Uh oh. I'm worried when Levi starts saying what I say:

"No! No! Levi that makes me so angry (I really shouldn't say that, but I'm so sick of the pinching)! Time out!"

collinanddani said...

Am I leaving too many comments? Sorry I am just so excited that you posted!!

The Steenblog Fam said...

Hello Hello Hello! Hannah is so cute! She is just a little girl now. How are you? We miss you guys like crazy. We got our tickets for Christmas and we will be in town for a month so we will have to have our annual party and then get together for lunch. What is Hannah going to be for Halloween or more importantly what are you and Jake going to be? Love ya-ER

collinanddani said...

I stopped by your house yesterday to measure Hannah for the tutu. It's going to be harder than I thought! Well I actually just have to figure out how make it. I lost my phone!!! So I promise I am not ignoring you..if you have called haha. ok well hopefully I can find it soon!

collinanddani said...

I figured it out and it won't be hard at all! I am so excited! Sorry this is my way of texting/calling. I wish I had your number memorized!

The Kolste Family said...

So, if you could make sure to NOT post hideous pictures of your new BFF from last weekend....that would be great!

collinanddani said...

I should be finished by Monday! This is turning out so cute! I hope she likes it! Could you text me those measurements too when you get the chance?