Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween


Hannah dressed up in a little dress that I bought in Hong Kong for Halloween. Hannah really didn't want to wear the dress at first. When I explained that if she wears it she will get lots of treats she agreed to put it on. So that made her really excited.


Our first stop was trick or treating at Jake's work party. Everyone was in their office giving out candy. They all had tons of candy. I tried to tell Hannah to just take one, but everyone would say, "No take as many as you want." And you can imagine what 'as much as you want' means to a two year old.


Next, we went around the neighborhood for a little bit (even though we had PLENTY of candy already). I guess that's the benefit of being a first child.
After trick or treating we went to a Halloween party for a little bit. Jake won the doughnut eating contest. Even though we got there just after 7, Hannah was totally exhausted by 8 so we took her home and put her to bed.

9 comments:

Whitney said...

Hannah looked adorable! Way cute!

Tom and Alison said...

Nice! It looks like you had fun. All of my new coworkers' great grand children came in for some Halloween fun, although most of the kids were already in their late 20s like me. hah. Anyway, it looks like you guys had a fun Halloween, and we are happy your family is doing so well.

Tom and Ali

Erin said...

That's cute. When did you go back to Hong Kong?

Stewart Family said...

I love the little knots on the back of her head. She looks very cute.

Esther said...

So cute! I love her gymnastics pictures too, that fun she is old enough to be in the class now.

Unknown said...

She looks so darn cute! What a great costume!

collinanddani said...

She is so cute! I love her little buns!(in her hair sorry that sounded weird)

The Pruitts said...

Hannah is so cute in that dress!! I thought it was a great idea!!!

Kelly said...

Adelaide has that same little dress only in pink. My sister bought it in Shanghai this summer. hannah looked so cute!