Christmas eve at Granny's. We forgot costumes for the Nativity so we used towels. The kids loved it.
Once she opened opened her stocking she was DONE opening presents...all she wanted were her treats.
Hannah and I had lots of fun decorating this gingerbread house...aren't we talented?
Fun with cousin Avery.
Our new years eve tradition...Party at the Reeders!
Thanks for this action packed movie, Justin!

4 comments:
Hannah is so cute. We haven't seen you guys forever. Its the dang winter. Looks like everyone is getting better so we will see you soon im sure.
Ok I just have to say that I love that first picture of Hannah with her little cheeks! So cute!
I love Hannah in her pink gear. How cool are you that your gingerbread house actually looks like it is supposed to! Wow - nice work. The cruise looks heavenly; thanks for posting pics! xo.
Hey Sars- I just wanted to say that I love reading your blog and I am sorry i don't post very often. hannah is darling and we miss your guts!! Love ya-Er
Post a Comment