Saturday, January 9, 2010

Eli Chase Nielson



This is for anyone still out there checking our blog...Eli Chase Nielson was born Jan 3rd at 10:32 pm. He was 8 lbs 6 oz and 21 inches. I was lucky enough to deliver almost 3 weeks early! Hannah has been so good with him so far. We love the new addition to our family!

23 comments:

collinanddani said...

He is perfect.

Jeremy Stowell said...

Congrats! That is Awesome!!

Ruby said...

congratulations. I'm glad everything appears to have gone well.

Kristy said...

I'm so happy for you Sarah. Eli is so cute.

Whitney said...

Oh So adorable! Hannah looks like a proud big sister.

Erin said...

What a little cutie. He has Levi's birthday. And Eli is a darling name... We knew someone named Eli, and everytime they said his name, I thought they were saying Levi. Ha ha. Congratulations!

Erin said...

PS too bad you didn't deliver 3 1/2 weeks early and make the tax break. :)

Mandy said...

He's beautiful!!! I can't believe how much Hannah has grown too! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Good thing you were early he was pretty big but you didn't look that big. He looks so adorable we can't wait to see him. I know i've told you but I love his name. Nice work and congrats.

Tom and Alison said...

Wow, 2 and counting! Congratulations!

Tom and Alison

Kristi said...

He is adorable! Congrats!

Melynda said...

well it's about time we see some pictures...and a new post! I am so happy for you and so glad everything went well. Hannah is SO big! AND Sarah you look amazing for just having a baby :) We need to catch up...and I promise next time I am in UT we will plan to get together! I will probably we there for a month over the summer so let's plan something! Again, so happy for you!

Melynda said...

Oh and what a darling name! He is such a big boy!

Melissa said...

Congrats! What a sweet boy!

Russ and Brie said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to see him at church! He's a cutie!

Wan Family said...

Did you go back to the hospital to pose for that photo...you look way to good to have just delivered. Congratulations!

Heidi said...

Congrats! I have been thinking about you and wondering when you were due! He's a cutie! I hope your family is doing well!

Holly said...

Congratulations! He is seriously adorable! One of these days we'll have to get together!

The Chase's said...

Congratulations a month late! He is adorable. I can't wait to see him

Dan and Kan said...

He is SO cute!! i bet jake is happy to have a little boy around the house! Congrats!! and i'll be looking forward to seeing more pictures :)

Tom and Alison said...

Congrats you guys, he's adorable!

Emily said...

Sarah, check in with the Harline blog now and then. It needs more attention. We Harline relatives want to see your new baby.

meagan said...

Congratulations!!!