

We got into Chicago at 8:00 pm. I wasn't going to be in Chicago at dinnertime without eating a Giordanos Pizza. It was as good as I remember!
Eli is making progess on his crawling. I love his army crawl.
Craziest story since moving:
I went to a relief society activity on Tuesday night and right after I sat down I started talking to a girl. She said that she heard we had moved in and had a 4 year old girl. She said that she had a little girl who would be turning 4 in a couple weeks. Hannah's birthday is August 20th and so I asked what day. She said her daughters birthday was August 20th too. So they would be turning 4 on the same day. If that wasn't crazy enough (okay I know that isn't THAT crazy), I said, "My husband's birthday is August 20th too." She said, "My husband's is that day too!" Then I asked her what year and it was the exact same year! How crazy is that?

5 comments:
Ohh, that's so cute!! I can't believe he is on the move already!! Hope you guys are settling in! :)
I always got the pasta there for some reason(must of been cravings)...the pizza looks really good though!
I thought your story was crazy!
I love Hannah's encouragement, in a high pitch voice of course. Too cute! He is good. As soon as he figures out his knees he'll be cruising around.
Sarah--Please make some time to give me your new address so I can include it on the next updated family address list.
I think you are destined to be friends with that girl! We miss you guys already but looks like you are having a good time.
Post a Comment