Jake has fall break this week. It has been fun and relaxing. Today we went to a pumpkin patch to find some pumpkins. It was about twenty minutes north of our house...in the middle of nowhere! It was an actual pumpkin patch on the side of the road. There was a sign that said pumpkins with the prices and a coffee where you put your money. There was a wagon filled with pumpkins where we took these pictures. It feels like my first fall away from Utah since Hong Kong doesn't have a fall. It's very pretty here but I miss the mountains!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Happy October!
Jake has fall break this week. It has been fun and relaxing. Today we went to a pumpkin patch to find some pumpkins. It was about twenty minutes north of our house...in the middle of nowhere! It was an actual pumpkin patch on the side of the road. There was a sign that said pumpkins with the prices and a coffee where you put your money. There was a wagon filled with pumpkins where we took these pictures. It feels like my first fall away from Utah since Hong Kong doesn't have a fall. It's very pretty here but I miss the mountains!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a great pumpkin patch! I love those pictures!
These pictures need to be scrapbooked! they are so cute...Eli is so big, so how are you guys doing out there?
Love these pictures! Your children are adorable! I'm jealous of the cloudy sky and the authentic pumpkin patch. Living in the desert has taught me to be grateful for many things I have always taken for granted! :)
Post a Comment