Just to clarify...it was talking about the former presidential candidate. I am still disappointed from that. Brook is still in. She seems pretty good and she is really cute. I just think David is really amazing.
In the next couple of rounds I wouldn't be surprised if she is eliminated. She doesn't have a chance. Sorry.
David is good. Really good. He has a good chance of winning because I don't think there are that many other good male singers in the competition this year. Lots of decent singers. Plus a lot of the guys have really stupid hair dues. what gives?
If I vote anymore this year, it will be for David.
5 comments:
We watch some clips online, but our tv doesn't work. We need an antenna. Isn't Brooke White LDS too? Is she still on?
I have to admit that I am an idol junkie. This kid was really good. You can tell how old I am...he reminds me of Ricky Nelson.
Just to clarify...it was talking about the former presidential candidate. I am still disappointed from that. Brook is still in. She seems pretty good and she is really cute. I just think David is really amazing.
David is good. Brooke is ok.
In the next couple of rounds I wouldn't be surprised if she is eliminated. She doesn't have a chance. Sorry.
David is good. Really good. He has a good chance of winning because I don't think there are that many other good male singers in the competition this year. Lots of decent singers. Plus a lot of the guys have really stupid hair dues. what gives?
If I vote anymore this year, it will be for David.
Did you notice the "teenyboppers" are already screaming for him when he enters the stage? No one else on Idol gets that treatment.
Post a Comment