
Hannah loves to hide in the front closet. It doesn't matter if its dark or not she goes in and closes the door as much as she can (luckily she can't close it all the way or I would spend all day opening the door and getting her out). We put a book shelf and some of her toys in there and it has become a fun little hid out for her. You can probably tell she is really happy!
5 comments:
That's so cute! Zeke is starting to like hide-and-seek too. He doesn't get the concept of hiding very well, but he loves to find us.
do you have a light in the closet? She could sit in the closet and read her books. She is such a doll!!
Avery loves to do this too. I am surprised that the dark doesn't bother her. Sometimes she will shut the door and I expect her to yell out, but she never does. Of course I don't leave her in there for longer than two seconds. I think I would freak out if I was in a dark closet!
I changed my blog to sewmakeme.blogspot.com
just thought I'd let you know. I apologize if it screws up your link or google reader.
Whitney
I miss this little girl! She always made me smile!
Post a Comment