
I have had so many people tell me they love huggies diapers that I had to give them another try. I have used them in the past and never thought they were very good. Well the past couple of mornings I pull Hannah out of her crib and her bum is wet...soaked through the PJs. It drives me crazy. I think a diaper should be able to hold through the night at least. I never had this problem with Pampers. Has anyone else had this problem or am I the only one who doesn't like Huggies?

8 comments:
I wear Huggies and hardly ever experience problems with them.
I think that different diapers work better for different babies. It seems like everyone has their favorites. I didn't used to like Huggies. I thought she leaked a lot in them. Now she doesn't seem to have a problem with any diapers, so we buy cheap ones. But Pampers have always been my favorite.
My new favs are Luvs. You've gotta give them a try! They're cheaper than Huggies & Pampers and hold great, at least on my kids.
We've used Pampers Cruisers because I very much DISLIKE huggies. .the cruisers really absorb alot more than the others. I also have Michelle wear one size bigger than she should so they can be good "overnighters."
Well obviously I haven't had to use them yet but that is great advice. Although Jake does pose a valid argument that he doesn't have problems I think I'll avoid them.
I still remain true to Huggies. I very rarely have a leaky diaper on either Kid, and I have had some pretty dang full diapers.
I use the Parent's Choice, they are the Walmart brand diapers. They work as well as any brand I've tried, and they are the cheapest I've found, even cheaper than buying Huggies from Costco.
I use Huggies...They seem to work the best for Greta. I like pampers too but I would never ever use Luvs again. I HATE them. I've had this verified from many people I know, as well. They leak like mad. And I've also heard really good things about the Parents Choice walmart brand although I haven't used them much so I couldn't say.
Post a Comment