Monday, March 17, 2008

Say Goodbye!!


Last night we cut a hole in Hannah's binky. She wanted it last night still but all day today she would get mad if I tried to give it to her. Tonight when I was putting her to bed I did our normal routine and after I put her down I offered it to her again. She said "No!" and shook her head. I left and she fussed for about a minute but went to sleep. I think we are finally done with the binky. I might miss it more than her...we will see.

I will give a big prize to whoever can guess how much the binky in the picture costs!!

7 comments:

Jake Nielson said...

$5000.

collinanddani said...

$35,000

Melynda said...

geez I was going to say under 100 but seeing the other guesses I have NO idea!! $2500

Melissa said...

Yeah, we tried that and Michelle LOVED the paci with the hole in it so we still have one (a normal one) for her but only for bedtime. I just haven't felt like getting rid of it yet. I'm just lazy.

The Nelsons said...

$17,000

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

I know it is $13,000 because i bought one just like it. Hey we need to hang out before i leave for Philly.

Sarah said...

It was $17000! Crazy!