I don't let Hannah watch very much TV...usually just while I do her hair. But she has figured out that she loves it now. She tries to turn it on every morning. And sometimes she doesn't want to leave the house..she would rather stay and watch. Today she didn't take a nap so I put shrek in (I needed the break) and she laid down and just watched for a while. It was actually nice that she wasn't running around like crazy...I could get used to this.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
TV Junkie...
I don't let Hannah watch very much TV...usually just while I do her hair. But she has figured out that she loves it now. She tries to turn it on every morning. And sometimes she doesn't want to leave the house..she would rather stay and watch. Today she didn't take a nap so I put shrek in (I needed the break) and she laid down and just watched for a while. It was actually nice that she wasn't running around like crazy...I could get used to this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Avery probably watches too many cartoons...but it is nice to get a break! I let her watch in the morning while I get caught up on all of my blogging/emailing. Then she usually watches while I get dinner ready. That's not too bad...right?
The funny thing is, and I'm not advocating TV watching, Avery learns stuff from the cartoons. She will use phrases or point out things that she learned from a show.
I let Greta watch PBS, playhouse Disney and Disney movies. (Not all at once!) We were sick most of February so it helped to keep her occupied but now we need to cut back! The problem now is that Greta nows how to turn the TV on and even when I turn it off she walks back over and flips it right back on. Oh well. :)
Ha! I think her skirt is darling!
Movie breaks are the best!!
Post a Comment