Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Learning to 'Read'

We only read this book together three or four times and she remembered each page.

12 comments:

Al and Jenny said...

Hannah, you are just too cute for words! And so smart! What an adorable thing. I love the outfit ;)

Whitney said...

So CUTE!I miss that girl so much!

Tom and Alison said...

Hannah and I are on the same reading level! - Tom

Melynda said...

Wow Sarah that is so cute! I am so amazed that she knew them all...she is a little smarty :) I am glad you got that on video.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

her outfit is so cute! did you go to gymboree? my favorite is the "stinky"

Unknown said...

Cute little outfit and pigtails. She's so cute!!!!

Esther said...

She is so adorable! And so smart! I love the faces she makes for each page.

meagan said...

So darling! "stinky" is my favorite- I love her hair, her clothes, her voice... she is great. ps- no, I've yet to find Laura's blog.

collinanddani said...

That is so cute! Ok I was going to text you so feel free to text me back but I am so happy that Kristy went home! But we really need to start voting for Brooke! Two weeks in a row in the bottom two is not good! I didn't get to see the singing on tuesday but I caught the last seconds of the results shows. whew!

collinanddani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That is so darn cute!! She is going to be a real smart girl.

Melissa said...

What a cutie!! She talks so much! I need to get those books