10 years ago:
I think 10 years ago about this time of year (as a junior at Skyline High School), I went camping at Capital Reef with my friends Sharyn, Ashley, and Loni. Before this trip, I wasn't too close with them but after we were best friends! And have stayed best friends for 10 years!! Not too long after this, we started hanging out with Erin who has also been one of my best friends for 10 years (of course the guys joined later too). I think I am lucky that they still like me after all that I've put them through! They are all such great friends!!
I also remembering studying for the AP European history test this time of year 10 years ago. It seemed so hard back then. I was cruising around in a teal 1988ish Saab. It was such a fun car...oh i miss it!!
5 Places I've visited:
1. Hong Kong...all over. I love it and miss it!!
2. Ensenada, Mexico...on a cruise
3. New York...twice
4. Chicago, Illinois...we lived there last summer.
5. Twin Cities, Minnesota...we lived there two summers ago.
5 Things on my to do list:
1. Go to Sam's Club
2. Go to Costco (they both have things I need)
3. Vacuum
4. Return some clothes
5. Start my food storage
3 bad habits:
oh boy, I don't think I should admit #1 and #2!
#3 is going to bed too late.
5 life time goals:
1. Have lots of kids
2. Go on a couple more missions
3. Have a nice clean house
4. Stay healthy
5. Go back to Hong Kong
5 things you might not know about me:
1. Elder L Tom Perry called me a trouble maker
2. I like to cook (especially finding new recipes that are really easy and really good)
3. I don't like cooking desserts (I usually end up eating more than I want to)
4. I watch Hannah Montana (I know its silly but I got hooked because everyone would call my daughter Hannah Montana)
5. I really miss Sarah Erwin :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I have to know #1 and 2!!! YOu can't write that and not tell.
And, why did Elder Perry call you a trouble maker? Is it because you made people spend money at yard sales??? Ha Ha!!!
Ha, ha! I liked your response to the bad habit question :) You've been a lot of fun places, did you serve a mission in Hong Kong, or just go there for fun?
Wow, Sarah. There are some things I did not know about you and I thought I knew it all. Hannah Montana? I would not have guessed.
Love, MOM
Does Hannah like Hannah Montana? I'm glad you like to cook...and that we get to share recipes :)
Who is Sarah Erwin?
Sarah you are so cute! I just had a big smile on my face when you put you miss Sarah Erwin :) I hope she reads that! I also love that you are so into cooking!! I remember way back when (when you were first married) that you had a different feeling about cooking :) You have become so good at it and you have some amazing recipes. I enjoyed reading your tag cause even though I know a lot about you, there are still some things I don't know :)
Post a Comment