Hannah and I went with the girls to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving point. Its been cold so there weren't a ton of tulips but it was still fun. I think Hannah loved posing for the camera even more than seeing the flowers :)
She is good at posing. She has such a great smile and is so cute. I have never been to the tulip festival. I have heard when all the flowers are out it is a beautiful sight.
My sister wanted to go to the Tulip festival but I decided not to go. I want to go and see all the cute baby animals at Thanksgiving Point. I love Hannas little tulip shirt..too adorable!
4 comments:
Hannah is so cute! I love the outfit! It fits the occasion perfectly. Too bad there weren't more tulips out.
She is good at posing. She has such a great smile and is so cute. I have never been to the tulip festival. I have heard when all the flowers are out it is a beautiful sight.
I wish I could get Ruby to love posing for the camera, she usually just runs when she sees it. Hannah is pretty stinkin' cute!!
My sister wanted to go to the Tulip festival but I decided not to go. I want to go and see all the cute baby animals at Thanksgiving Point. I love Hannas little tulip shirt..too adorable!
Post a Comment