
I was tagged a while ago...the rules are:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks about yourself
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by link
1. I love clean sheets...it might even be an obsession.
2. I AM obsessed with doing the dishes. It started in Wymount without a dishwasher now its even worse.
3. I have to have our closet doors closed before I can sleep (and, no, I am not going to admit why).
4. I love grocery shopping (I guess I love all kinds of shopping).
5. I am so picky about chicken...I can only eat it if I have done the cooking (I never eat it from restaurants except for PF Changs).
6. I like vegetables a lot more than I like fruit.
I tag anyone who needs something to blog about.

2 comments:
Fun facts! I'm picky with chicken too, but not quite as picky as you :)
That's funny you put you love grocery shopping. You'll find out why when you visit my blog!
Post a Comment