Drains are almost the most fun thing to play on! When I was little I played in ditches more than anyone else I know. I work for a medical billing company that's how I can work from home.
That is so funny! I am stealing that picture from you since I didn't take any! You did miss out on a fun playgroup this week! We will have to go. That place is really close to us!
I love that my daughter is sprawled out right in the middle of the drain!! Judging from how excited she is about the drain, I must not be a very exciting mommie. I'll have to get that pict from you.
I love that my daughter is sprawled out right in the middle of the drain!! Judging from how excited she is about the drain, I must not be a very exciting mommie. I'll have to get that pict from you.
Hello! I wish you guys could come out!!!! It would be just like old times! Hannah is getting so big and she's just about the cutest little girl ever. I seriously miss all of those cheerios that were in the office :) how are you guys doing? NY is alright. It's cold still but hopefully it will be a bit warmer!
13 comments:
I like that Hannah has her bag of Cheerios with her!
Drains are almost the most fun thing to play on! When I was little I played in ditches more than anyone else I know. I work for a medical billing company that's how I can work from home.
Ha ha ha!!! This was hilarious. I love how you wrote it up. How come it is like that with kids? Avery would be doing the same thing!
Did you tell them this is Disneyland?
That is so funny! I am stealing that picture from you since I didn't take any! You did miss out on a fun playgroup this week! We will have to go. That place is really close to us!
Love the picture. I am totally on board with the play group when i get back from philadelphia. Kelty and I miss hanging out with you and hannah.
If you want I can look up some nice playgrounds for you guys....
maybe you should come up to SLC more often.
Ya our kids are easily entertained.
I love that my daughter is sprawled out right in the middle of the drain!! Judging from how excited she is about the drain, I must not be a very exciting mommie. I'll have to get that pict from you.
I love that my daughter is sprawled out right in the middle of the drain!! Judging from how excited she is about the drain, I must not be a very exciting mommie. I'll have to get that pict from you.
oops, I don't know how, but I posted my comment twice. . . sorry
Hello! I wish you guys could come out!!!! It would be just like old times! Hannah is getting so big and she's just about the cutest little girl ever. I seriously miss all of those cheerios that were in the office :) how are you guys doing? NY is alright. It's cold still but hopefully it will be a bit warmer!
Post a Comment