Friday, June 6, 2008

Is It June Already?


Our backyard is really tiny but I LOVE having a it! I got this patio set for an early birthday present and we found a cheap BBQ so now we just need some good weather so we can use them.

I have also been attempting to garden this year. We have two plots like this. I am really proud of my spinach, snap peas and lettuce. We are also growing tomatoes, bell peppers, green beans and carrots. I hope it goes better than last year! And try to ignore the grass...maybe that will be next years project.

8 comments:

Whitney said...

Way to go Sarah! I am impressed. I can't wait till we have our own place so we can do this. I have a tomato plant outside my window at Wymount though!

The Kolste Family said...

I had to hurry and check this post incase you erased it! I think it looks really good. We will have to come and see it! Maybe you better invite us over for a BBQ somtime!!! Ha ha

Melynda said...

Wow...I really am impressed! Good for you. Now we need to come over and use that BBQ!! Yes I am inviting myself...BUT seriously that is so exciting! That is one thing I want to invest in when we get to Arizona. Anyways, how are you? Long time no see!

Unknown said...

I want a garden some day!! I am moving to Alpine the end of the month. Back with mom and dad! Sweet!

Al and Jenny said...

Sarah, it all looks so great! I bet you will love the patio set and the BBQ...and of course the garden too! I can't wait to hear about all of the yummy things you're going to make.

And if we lived any closer I'd invite myself down for a BBQ too :)

Sam and Megan Shaw said...

Hi Sarah I was so excited to see a comment from you on my blog. We are having so much fun out here... well I am at least I don't know about Sam. we miss you guys. It is just not the same with out you.

LuLu said...

How can you have a garden without zuccini? Just kidding. It sounds great. I bet you will enjoy your backyard.

Whitney said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be here through the 4th of July for sure. Jeff may get an offer next week or so and have to leave but I'll still be here. You should come up and we should play with that baby Brynners! I miss Hannah!