Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

I love the 4th of July! This was our first year in Utah for the holiday in years so we had a lot of people to see. We went with my parents to Layton to see Hannah's great-granny and had a really good lunch. After that we drove from there all the way to Lynndyl because Jake had a lot of family in town. It was fun to see so much of our family this year for the 4th!
Starting the day in front of our house. Notice the house number!!!









Eating breakfast at Ihop in Springville.







Swinging at Hannah's great-
Grannies house in Layton






We drove back to Lynndyl after Hannah had a decent nap. Hannah went crazy for this really yummy watermelon.
Hannah LOVED the fireworks (Jake loved lighting them).
I think she thought the sparkler was cool but we only have pictures with her eyes closed so maybe she didn't even see it.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, Sarah. I was hoping I could get you to comment on my blog with that dice one :) I actually wondered if you were still around because you haven't posted or commented in so long. Well, I figured out the flaw in my thinking last night while lying in bed, so I edited the post.

Anyway, my in-laws are here. They're from Ogden, not Seattle. Jason has an uncle in Seattle...is that what you were thinking?

I love blogging. I was trying to digi scrapbook, but it was so hard and took so long, but when I started blogging, I realized that could be my form of record keeping, and it's so much faster. I've heard you can get them printed, too. But I know most people just post a few times a month. I post most of my pics, but not all, because I'm using it as my photo album. I'm actually going to start another blog (well, it's started but that's all) of posts up until now. I feel like I have to get caught up with scrapbooking Levi's baby-hood, but I figure I'll just blog. The dates will be off, but it'll be so fast. Not a blog for others to read because it's past.

Anyway, I like the picture in front of your house. That's awesome on July 4th.

Al and Jenny said...

Hannah is just the cutest thing! And Sarah, you look great!! Your hair is really cute. I love Hannah's outfit and jammies. What an adorable, festive girl. We are excited to see you this week!!

Esther said...

Hannah is a little girl! She totally doesn't look like a baby anymore. She's so cute!

Whitney Renee said...

hey!! I know i'm excited for it to be over so we can come home...but i'm not excited for the weather that will come when we do :( Well my sister married andrews brother and they are out here in Buffalo with us selling :) So no fluke..... How are you guys doing? Hannah is getting so big!

Sam and Megan Shaw said...

It looks like you had a fun 4th of july. you are so lucky you got to spend it in utah! PS Hannah is getting so big!

collinanddani said...

The 4th of July was just not the same without you this year!

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a really fun 4th! I love that your even your house # is patriotic! Hannah is so adorable..I love that she had on super cute flag jammies. You are such a cute mommy!

Tom and Alison said...

Wow - I was looking through your comments and I realized that Al looks just like President Monson! Insane, maybe I'll have to blog about that... Maybe I'll just include that in the blog where I post the video of you demanding that I not post that video on youtube... haha. It was good to see you and Hannah on the 5th, tell Jake he missed out and that we forgive him for choosing "family" over us!