Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gymnastics

Hannah and I started a gymnastics class a couple months ago. She loves it! They
have lots of fun equipment and activities. Can you believe we fit all this in 45 minutes? I really think it helps Hannah learn to follow directions and it's great exercise. I am glad we will have some fun things to do during the cold months.


































The best part, of course, is having Kelty there to help her. Kelty is much better at following directions and Hannah is really good at following Kelty!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

That is so fun! I'm sure Hannah loves it!

Kelly said...

How fun!! That is a great activity together for winter. The pictures are really cute!

collinanddani said...

That looks like a blast! Do you think I'm short enough to join?

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! I can only imagine how much Hannah loves it. I am so excited for my little Zoe to be a big girl and do fun things like this.

The Kolste Family said...

I know, I know...It looks really fun and I really do want to do it. Eventually I will get things together enough to just do it!

Tom and Alison said...

Hey guys, it looks like Hannah is having a ton of fun with gymnastics! It was good to see you last weekend, even if it was only for a few minutes. Hopefully we'll see you and be able to hang out for longer around Christmas when the Erin and Nate come to town. We're all getting together, right?

Ali & Tom