Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mexican Riveria Cruise

This is one of the pools on the boat. It was salt water so I only got in once. And that was because Jake's company threw gold in the pool (I only got 1 dollar but it was worth it).





Our room.



Formal night #1.

Our First Stop: Acapulco
















These are the cliff divers...I had no idea how famous they were till we got home and everyone had heard of them when we told about our trip. I am glad I took lots of pictures!



Second stop: Zihuatanejo



We got to snorkel in this reef. It was so amazing! (At least for someone like me who has never been before) I saw thousands of fish.





Third stop: Manzanillo (and my favorite day)



This sunken ship (they told us it sunk in 1830) was right off the shore and we were able to snorkel by it. I was so scared to jump off the boat but it was so cool once I did. It was really creepy but so amazing to see it.




This was my favorite restaurant we tried. I think it was aimed at tourists (and it worked for me!)








We body surfed on these waves. I think that might be Jake but I am not entirely sure. I was kind of nervous to try body surfing at first but once I did I loved it!

This is our second formal night. Can you tell we are exhausted? It was so fun but it was a long time to be away from Hannah.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow..looks like you guys had so much fun! It doesn't look like you got a sunburn. You must have been really good at applying sunscreen.

collinanddani said...

You are so brave to actually go in the ocean! I am such a chicken when it comes to that. And they are throwing GOLD into the pool?! Man we just might be working for the wrong company... It looks like you had a blast and I can't wait to see you and Hannah tomorrow! Thanks for being so willing to help me out!

Whitney said...

It looks so nice! Especially with all this snow! Glad you had to have such a great vacation. It was fun to see you this week too.

Esther said...

FUN!! That is so awesome! I would love to do that someday. Thanks for sharing about your experience. The pictures are so beautiful, I'm glad you has a great time!

Unknown said...

Sarah, looking hott woman!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

I am so jealous!!! That looks like so much fun. And you look so tan. Have a very merry Christmas.

Ruby said...

way fun!!