Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines and Hannah's First Song

Jake told me today that he needed to make a quick run to 'Home Depot.'  I suggested that he take Hannah because she loves spending time with her Daddy.  When they got back, I said hi to Hannah and she said, "Mommy, I go Walmart."  I said, "Oh really?" And then she explained it all, "Get flowers give Mommy.  And treats too!"  Jake just gave me a sheepish grin and shook his head.  Then I got my flowers and treats.






7 comments:

Kristy said...

So cute. My girls used to say "yittle" too. :)

Whitney said...

Cute! Her hair is so long!!!

Kelly said...

That is so cute! I love how she is swaying and especially the word "how". So cute!

Esther said...

So darling! That's cute how Hannah spoiled Jake's surprise too :-)

Stewart Family said...

That was the cutest song. Hannah looks so old and different to me. We really need to get together
Sharyn

Wendy said...

Watch out American Idol!! Here comes Hannah Nielson! She is the cutest thing ever! Love you guys!!

JustnAsh said...

Holy moly she is growing so fast!! I can't hardly believe it. Cutest song ever.