Hannah has been adamant that we are having a girl, so I was surprised to find out that its a boy! I really expected a girl...I have a few dresses to return. We are due January 20th and couldn't be more excited!
WOW that is SO exciting! I am sure you are shocked, but just think how much fun a little boy will be :) YAY!! Hannah will just love him to pieces! I am so happy for you and your new addition :)
I am so pleased that you found out what you are having. I know that you will love him so much. Congrats....also thanks for helping me out with my kids, that was a hard time.
Yeh! Congratulations! The same thing happened to us when we were expecting Benjo. I was sure that E. had the "inside scoop," so I needed the next four months to recover from the shock that it really was a boy. We wouldn't trade our little "knock knock" joke teller for the world though!
(glad I refound your blog in time for the announcement - sorry to be a stranger)
Hey guys, we finally found some time to get updated on everyone's blogs, and it seems like life is going well for you guys. Congrats on your new baby that will be coming any day now! It was fun hanging out with you guys and the rest of the old crew at the Reeder's Christmas party and we hope to see you guys again soon!
17 comments:
WOW that is SO exciting! I am sure you are shocked, but just think how much fun a little boy will be :) YAY!! Hannah will just love him to pieces! I am so happy for you and your new addition :)
I am so pleased that you found out what you are having. I know that you will love him so much. Congrats....also thanks for helping me out with my kids, that was a hard time.
CONGRATS!!! Boys are the best! :) We are excited for you!
wow! i'm so happy for you. i can't believe you waited so long to post.
That is totally awesome congrats you guys. We hope everything goes well. Two is definitely better than one.
Yay! Congratulations!
Yay, that makes me so happy for you! I am starting to think about adding to my little family...but not quite yet. Congratulations!
I thought it would be a girl too. I've found so many cute baby boy things though! I can't wait to meet him!
Um...you kind of forgot to mention to me that you were PREGNANT!!! Congrats, i can't wait to get home and see you with a cute tummy!
congrats!!! boys are so much fun! you'll love it!
That is so exciting!! Wow!! I am really happy for you and your cute family!
Yeh! Congratulations! The same thing happened to us when we were expecting Benjo. I was sure that E. had the "inside scoop," so I needed the next four months to recover from the shock that it really was a boy. We wouldn't trade our little "knock knock" joke teller for the world though!
(glad I refound your blog in time for the announcement - sorry to be a stranger)
Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Going to be the Cutest.boy.ever
Congratulations! Boys are a lot of fun! Often the boy clothes are cuter anyway, so return the dresses and enjoy buying some pants.
What exciting news! Wow! Jake has a camping partner. Congrats. I hope you are feeling well. xo.
Yeah!!! So excited for you!! Boys are fun once you get past the whole "How the heck do I clean this?" phase!
Hey guys, we finally found some time to get updated on everyone's blogs, and it seems like life is going well for you guys. Congrats on your new baby that will be coming any day now! It was fun hanging out with you guys and the rest of the old crew at the Reeder's Christmas party and we hope to see you guys again soon!
Tom & Ali
Post a Comment