Sunday, July 18, 2010

Going Private

Jake and I are moving to Indiana in two weeks (for an MBA at Purdue) and I keep promising people I will update my blog while we are gone. So I am making it private and hopefully that will make me more comfortable updating it.

If you want to keep looking at my blog just leave a comment with your email. Add http://jakenielsonfamilyfeed.blogspot.com/ to your google reader and I will update it when I update our official blog.

Here are a few random pictures of the kiddos.


23 comments:

Melissa said...

I'd love to be included Sarah. It was great seeing you yesterday. Good luck in Indiana, what a fun adventure!

Whitney said...

Seriously Sarah! I can't believe how big your kids are. What happened to little Hannah? And that little guy isn't so little anymore! Holy Cow! you need to update more. Good luck in ID

thatssewfabulous@gmail.com

Brittney said...

I can't believe how big Eli is! We're going to miss you guys Sarah!!

brittney.stowell@gmail.com

Jeremy Stowell said...

Hey good luck with everything!!

jeremy.stowell@gmail.com

Ruby said...

count me in! fabfrankes@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Good luck with your move! I love moving out of state it's always an adventure. The kids look so adorable! My e-mail is jullee545@yahoo.com Good luck with everything!!

Kristi said...

Add me to the list!!

kristidorman@gmail.com

Mandy said...

They're getting so big! What sweet little ones! Mandy.Baron@gmail.com

The Kolste Family said...

I knew if I harrassed you enough you would post! miriam_pruitt@yahoo.com

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

nice excuse for not updating your blog! i am so sad that you will be gone when we get home!!!

stevenson.jessica@gmail.com

Erin said...

I had a dream about you the other night. I was going to email you about it because it was funny or realistic or something - I actually don't remember the slightest what it was about. Anyway, invite me jason dot erin dot g at gmail

And do you mean you are moving there for two years (you wrote two weeks)

Erin said...

oh, never mind - IN two weeks. Wasn't Indiana your favorite place you lived?

Seth said...

Seth and I would love to still see your blog. What part of Indiana will you be in? We might be close enough to say hi!
Our email address is seth.bryant@gmail.com

Good luck with the move!
Jenn and Seth

Dan and Kan said...

I would love to be invited too!! It's been too long!! I hope everything is going well and good luck with your schooling!! kanessa_s@hotmail.com

Kristy said...

Please add me! Thanks.

Kolste said...

we want to keep looking! mlkolste@pprotect.com

Melissa said...

Include us :) melissakwatson@gmail.com

Hailey said...

Sad you are moving before we move back. Good luck out there! haileyscarbough@gmail.com
You're kids have grown so much since I saw them last. So fun!

Nellie said...

We want in too! Good luck in IN!

nellieandbubba@hotmail.com

collinanddani said...

Wow that's big! My email is collinandme@gmail.com please add me.

Unknown said...

Your kids are so big! I forget how fast time goes by. How are you? We are in St. Louis for Law School and enjoying it, we can't wait to be back out west in a couple of years, hopefully. It was fun to look at pictures of your kids.

Lisa Love said...

Thanks for the invite to view you blog Sarah. You have adorable children. Have fun on you new adventure in Indiana. :)

Emily said...

Sarah-Thank you for inviting me to have access to your blog. I appreciate being included. Please email me your new home address when you have it. I will add it to the next family address list. Emily in Utah.