Hannah got her first haircut yesterday! I love it but it made me sad because she looks so much older. What do you think? Does she look older to you?
Sunday, February 3, 2008
First Haircut
Hannah got her first haircut yesterday! I love it but it made me sad because she looks so much older. What do you think? Does she look older to you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think she does look a little older, and still so cute!!
She's about a year and a half now?
Hi Sarah!! I found your blog through the Sheranians. I'm so glad! I've been thinking about you lately and how you are in your new place. Do you love it? I'm happy for y'all. I hope you're doing great!! Check out our blog... www.tonkeykong.blogspot.com
Kelly
She looks adorable! How fun to be in a new townhome, I am so excited for you. I love that Hannah likes to drive and play dress-up... you have your hands full!
Her bangs look very girlish. They were hanging down in her eyes.
Post a Comment