
We just got back from a trip to Moab with Jake's company. It was lots of fun. They rented Jeeps so we could go off-roading. I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to go so Jake went out with the group for a while. He came back and got Hannah and me and we went for a little while. I have to say that it was fun but I was worried about Hannah so we weren't as adventurous as we could have been (and to be honest...maybe that's a good thing...I am not as tough as I used to be). I am glad Jake got to do it though he LOVED it.
Jake did have to go to a few meeting during our trip so Hannah and I had a lot of fun hanging out with the other wives that came.


This is the view from one of the restaurants where we ate. The food was amazing!


The Jeeps!



On the way home we stopped in Arches and walked to a lookout point of Delicate Arch. It was the first time any of us had seen it.
10 comments:
Hey Sarah! It looks like you had a ton of fun in Moab. I am basically a blog addict now so I thought I would check yours out. Your little girl is so adorable!
How fun! Does his work do this annually? That's so cool!
That looks like a blast! It's cool that the whole family was able to go and have a fun time together.
You never told me you were going to Moab! How fun! Yeah I am like you in that I have become a wimp as I have gotten older. We did the whole Moab trip and jeeping off road thing a few years back for my Welch family reunion. It was SO much fun, but even then it was kind of scary. I am glad you were able to go for a ride in the jeep...even if it was only for a little bit. I am sure it was a fun little vacation.
I am so jelous. We are going to moab also with our region but they are not renting us jeeps(lame) they all want to go biking. Kelty would have loved jeeping.
We have been back in Utah for almost a year. I totally miss HI but I wanted to start a family so we moved back. We are living in Holladay but will probably move in with my parents this summer to try and save money. So I'll probably be back in Alpine for a while. So where do you live now? Do you see any of the Grub guys? I saw Erin when I first moved to Holladay cause I went to her ward thinking it was my ward.
Little Hannie is just sooo cute!! I just want to give her a big hug. I'm glad you had fun in Moab. I really want to go there sometime.
Wow, looks like fun! Nathan really wants to go to Moab - I've never been. How far away is it? I'm glad Hannah got to have some fun with you guys!
Hannah looks so cute in a red jeep. I too feel less adventure-some in my old age. Glad you had fun,
I'm jealous that looks like such a fun trip. Jeff and I would love to do something like that.
Post a Comment