Jake was gone this weekend and so was my sister's husband. Hannah and I went up to Idaho to see her and my other sister. My sister's house is always SO much fun for Hannah. Its probably because of the new toys and the huge backyard and swing set. AND of course, her 5 year old cousin Anna who loves to play with her. Hannah loves the attention and it really gives me a big break from trying to be creative and keep her entertained.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Who Knew Pocatello Could be so Fun?
Jake was gone this weekend and so was my sister's husband. Hannah and I went up to Idaho to see her and my other sister. My sister's house is always SO much fun for Hannah. Its probably because of the new toys and the huge backyard and swing set. AND of course, her 5 year old cousin Anna who loves to play with her. Hannah loves the attention and it really gives me a big break from trying to be creative and keep her entertained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I can see why Pocatello is so fun! Check out the rad swing set!!
We all need to get together soon. Before Nate and Erin leave. Hannahs piggy tails are so cute. And I put Addy in the sun for jaundice but she wasn't very bad I was just doing it because I know it's good for them. Can't wait for you to see her.
She is getting SO big!! i miss you guys!! the summer isn;t going to be the same without you!!
Hannah is a very socialable little sweetheart. Loves to be around other people. I love her energy.
Hannah is just too cute!! What an adorable and fun girl. I'm glad you had a good time in Pokey.
Sarah - no need to be creative! All kids need for entertainment is a TV 24/7. Thats all I had and look how great I turned out!
By the way - Jaundice is a sign that your child will be extremely successful and attractive and courteous and stuff, Heather--keep that poor baby out of the sun so the Jaundice can take its due course.
Isn't Idaho awesome!? I'm glad you had fun with your sister! Hannah is so cute!!
Post a Comment