Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Can't Wait!

Twilight in HD
There must be something wrong with me. I have probably watched this trailer 25 times. I think its going to be so good! After I watched this I also re-started twilight. It's even better than I remember!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks pretty darn good! When I heard Cedrid from Harry Potter was playing Edward I just didn't see it...but after watching that maybe it does make sense! I read all 3 books in a week..they were pretty great!

Whitney said...

Stephanie Meyer was on good things Utah this morning and she got me pumped! Its gonna be good! I'm about 1/2 way through New Moon and I'm excited to see what happens!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Wow i got chills watching it. I've never read the book but i heard it was awesome.
Sorry i didn't respond to your text. Everything is going well out here in phil. Managing for matt has made life a little stressful(almost as bad as minniapolis)but i feel like i can handle anything since i am not pregnant. The place where we live is so pretty i think it is almost better than Indiana. There are alot of wives and kiddies but kelty and i still definatly miss you guys.

Whitney said...

No we are back from WA now. Let me know when you are spending some time in Provo we should hang out! I'm dying to see Brynners! but Mel won't call me back. (I wonder why, its not like she is busy or anything!)

Dan and Kan said...

i'm just starting to read the series.. too many people have told me its too good not to read! i'm really excited to be in the "cool" group now :) but dont give away anything!!

Al and Jenny said...

I am so excited!! I wasn't really excited about the Edward they cast until I saw this preview. But now I think it all works. And Bella looks great! I can't wait to see this!!! I think we need to go out for my birthday and make a night of it watching Edward and Bella on the big screen.

Unknown said...

Sarah I love those books too. I heard there was a movie coming out but I wasn't sure when and I'm sure glad you have the preview it got me even more excited.

collinanddani said...

Ok you cannot post things like that!!!! I tried not to watch it like 17 times but then I just had to. Thanks a lot now I can't wait for it either and it still has like a year before it is out!

meagan said...

Cool! Thanks for posting the trailer. Benj's sister is getting married Aug. 9 so we will be in Utah for that; can we get together?